Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twas the night before the last day of TSI...

Tomorrow is the last day of the Teaching Shakespeare Institute at the Folger Library in Washington, DC, an institute funded by an NEH grant. We have had four weeks of intense study of Shakespeare and the best ways to have our students access it.

My senses have been charged and my classroom practice will never be the same.

A lot of our work is on the Teaching Shakespeare Wikispaces page. It's worth checking out if you've enjoyed by - unfortunately too brief - missives about the program over the last four weeks.

I'm going to be writing some summative pieces in the next week or so, as well.

I start back with Baltimore City students on Monday, when the Summer Bridge for 9th graders begins. I'm excited, though wish I had a little bit more time to debrief the institute before then...

No comments: