Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2, Year 8

Day two was much cooler in the classroom. Even though my digital thermometer only read three degrees or so cooler than yesterday, I wasn't sweating profusely all day, and it felt a lot better. I think it was a combination of less humidity and a cooler breeze. Also, I think that my blue Oxford just makes me sweat more. Or something.

Otherwise, though, I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. Teaching really is exhausting, and it's hard to get into shape at first. I might hit the sack really early tonight, even before Hillary comes on. I'll be able to watch the clips in the morning at the Y on the eliptical, I suppose.

Things are gelling nicely so far. Good kids. Still the honeymoon stage. I stayed until nearly 6:00 tonight finishing summer reading quizzes, though, so I'm beat. G'night.

No comments: